Resident Emergency Line:
Call the Resident Emergency Line if you have an emergency that needs immediate attention and the Building Office is closed.
For life safety emergencies, please call 911 for police, fire or ambulance before calling the Resident Emergency Line.
The Resident Emergency Line should be used for the following emergencies:
- Fire, (call 911, then the Resident Emergency Line) fire alarm or smoke detector
- Gas smell
- No heat, hot water, water or power
- Water leak or flood
- Elevator not working or person stuck in the elevator
- Refrigerator not working
- No working toilet in your suite
- Locked out of the building or your suite
- Loud noise (In Quebec please call the police if after 11pm)
- Fight or domestic dispute (call 911, then the Resident Emergency Line)
Resident Relations at Toronto Head Office:
Contact the Resident Relations Team, if your Building Team and the Regional Office cannot answer your question or resolve your issue. Resident Relations is available Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. Emails will be returned by Resident Relations within 1 business day.
If you are a current or previous Hazelview Resident and have questions regarding your account, please reach out to your Regional Administrator or your building team.